Effective Business Workplace Communications
DISC Assessments & Workshops
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Every business leader is aware of the adage, “Knowledge is Power.” It’s a cornerstone in the foundation of successful companies to know their products, services and customers. Yet, having the wisdom to identify vital information and even more importantly, how to capitalize on that knowledge, is what drives organizations to thrive above their competition. Recognizing and understanding how to maximize the potential from all available resources within your business is key.
Your company’s greatest strength and most important resource are your employees. The skills and talent they bring to your business are the driving force of maintaining your profitability and ensuring continued growth. But how do you get the most out of your staff when each employee has a unique skill set and brings a different approach to handling projects? How can you help your staff engage more, work more efficiently as a team, reduce workplace conflict and communicate clearly with each other or your clients? The best place to start is to first understand how people behave, what drives them and which competencies they bring to the workplace. DISC Assessments are the key and eqHR can help.
According to a Gallup poll, only 13% of employees worldwide are engaged at work
Research studies have proven that the most effective people are those who understand themselves. Through insightful recognition of both strengths and weaknesses in your employees, your management team can develop strategies that increase their understanding of available talent and enable more effective decisions to increase productivity.
Partnering with TTI Success Insights, the world’s leading source for research-based, validated assessment tools, eqHR offers personalized workshops that can empower your company to effectively optimize your current workforce. Over 100,000 businesses worldwide have revolutionized their work cultures and employee engagement with TTI Insights DISC assessments.
How personal and team assessments, combined with communication workshops, benefit & improve your employee engagement and morale?
- Improve communication skills of your employees
- Enhance their ability to better connect and understand each other
- Leverage your human capital potential
- Recognize and develop leadership competencies
- Increase efficiency within your teams
- Reduce employee turnover – keep your talented staff working for you
- Decrease workplace conflict and stress
- Identify the best suited employee for a particular job or project assignment
- Facilitate higher levels of collaboration
- Personal debriefing with one of our Assessment coaches will clarify the behaviors and motivators information and how to best utilize the results
Individual, Comparison and Team DISC Assessments
DISC is the most widely used behavioral assessment tool, adopted by organizations around the world to improve teamwork and understand different communications styles. DISC helps reveal hidden talents and skills that create high-performance teams.
DISC Measures four proportions (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance), Behaviors/DISC reveal how an individual will perform, including how they prefer to communicate, what he or she will bring to a team, his or her ideal environment and possible limitations he or she may face.
Benefits of a DISC Individual Assessment:
- Combines behaviors, driving forces and competence in a validated, bias-free and truly integrated assessment
- Understand how your people behave – know what drives them so you can motivate them to succeed
- Identify and understand what skills they bring to your organization
- Recognize their strengths and weaknesses to increase personal and professional development
Benefits of our DISC Comparison Assessment:
- Increase understanding of two individual’s unique talents
- Enhance better communications between the two people as they understand how to perceive & interpret one another communications
- Gain insight into the three key areas (behaviors, driving forces and competencies) and how to effectively integrate these two individuals into a cohesive team to reach the same goals
Benefits of our DISC Team Assessment:
- Identify predictable patterns of behavior among the members of a team
- Create a positive employee-manager relationship that directly affects productivity and goal achievement
- When individual assessment scores are compiled, team managers can identify strengths and weaknesses within the group and pursue improvement opportunities
- Discover new ways to increase communications within the group for greater efficiency
- Recognize areas of improvement and be better able to secure the resources needed to achieve goals
The Key to an Assessment is its Validation/Trustworthiness
Our assessments are unique in comparison to others in the industry as they are based on years of TTI Success Insights global research that ensures all assessments are validated and predictable. TTI Success Insights’ tools, the four key areas of dominance, inducement, submission, and compliance (DISC) are analyzed to identify natural and adapted behaviors. This analysis assures your company objectivity in each of its assessments.
- Meet all Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines
- For companies working with the federal government – our assessments also meet the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations
Our TriMetrix DNA assessment describes how people behave, why they behave a certain way, and what the process is behind their decision-making. It also reveals soft skills they’ve mastered.
The TriMetrix DNA examines the behaviors individuals bring to the job, the motivators/driving forces that drive them and the ability to demonstrate the competencies required by the job.
Commonly used to: Develop talent effectively for leadership and for high potential team members, also for pre-hire evaluation.
“Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance.” – George Bernard Shaw
Call or Contact Us today - 855-461-8808 - to register for a complimentary Management/Staff assessment and discover how your organization will benefit from Effective Communications (limit one per business).