The Benefits of Human Resources Outsourcing
Between employee grievances and today's tangled web of employment laws and regulations, human resources–related tasks can overwhelm even the most driven business owner. That's why it's no surprise that more and more organizations are discovering the benefits of human resources (HR) outsourcing.
HR Outsourcing is the process in which the human resource activities of your organization are outsourced so you can focus on your organization`s core competencies. Many experienced business leaders know that HR functions can be complex and time consuming, creating difficulty in managing other important areas.
Why shift to Outsourcing your HR Department?
When you off-load the responsibility of human resources activities — particularly transactional ones — you free your managers to focus on core business functions such as organizational strategy development and execution. At the same time, critical HR tasks are placed in the hands of specialists who have the expertise needed to protect a company's best interests. Overall benefits of HR outsourcing include:
- Minimized liability risk due to improved compliance.
- Reduced administrative costs.
- Increased workplace efficiency and productivity through our guidance.
- Improved employee performance, morale, and retention.
Improve Workplace Excellence While Lowering Costs
While HR outsourcing the department functions were once reserved for larger employers, small-to medium-size organizations are quickly learning that it can boost their bottom line as well. That's where our outsourcing comes in. With a staff that includes seasoned senior HR executives, we develop a customized HR outsourcing program that help you avoid HR pitfalls while enhancing the workplace for employees and managers alike.
With eqHR outsourcing you maintain full control. Your employees remain your employees, and you retain your own benefits, insurance and payroll providers.
- No annual contracts.
- Affordability—we do not charge a per-employee or a payroll-percentage fee.
- Timely and knowledgeable advice from an experienced senior human resources executives.
- On-site support for your staff, plus ongoing e-mail and phone support.
- Working with your staff, we develop a full range of human resources services, based on your requirements and budget.
- Long-term strategic support to help you shape a healthy future for your company in addition to tactical, day-to-day support for immediate HR issues.
- Senior Level Experience at a lower cost than an internal employee with comparable experience.
When you choose eqHR to outsource your HR functions, you receive customized HR support designed to ensure regulatory compliance, ongoing employment relations support, California and federal HR regulations updates, plus reduced rates for other services, i.e., compensation structure analysis, talent acquisition and management/staff training.
As your HR consulting advocate, eqHR relieves the ever-growing burden of HR department management so that you can focus on what matters most: moving your business forward.
We maintain multiple vendor relationships for employee benefits, insurance and payroll providers and you can also take advantage of our comprehensive employee benefits guidance, as well as our payroll outsourcing to reduce labor expenses and payroll errors.
According to a recent study conducted by SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management), HR department outsourcing is a practice used by nearly 6 out of 10 organizations. In the last five years alone, the U.S. market for this type of outsourcing has nearly doubled.
Does your business have five to 250 employees, with a location in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, or San Diego county? If so, contact us today for a free consultation. You'll quickly discover how outsourcing your HR department functions will alleviate time-consuming HR responsibilities, while ensuring that your business is compliant with California and federal employment laws and regulations.