Performance Management - Reviews
Time to lower your employee costs?
One main component of employee cost is the cost of hiring replacement employees (recruitment expense). When employees believe they are not being treated fairly, they will leave. Historically, compensation is not the primary reason for leaving.
Performance reviews take time, and to many employers, they are just a once a year rubber stamp that most employees did an ok job. The employee receives a “standard” raise and the performance forms are filed away by the manager until next year.
A well thought out performance review process is one step to creating organizational success, which can lead to lower employee costs thorough higher productivity and job satisfaction.
• Review Performance Review plan
• Match actual duties / Responsibilities
• Manager Training – Maximize Employee Performance
• Review Compensation to increase Employee Compensation
• Create On-going Performance Communication